- Department / Function
- Marketing & Communications
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
What you'll be doing
- Create and secure sign off for an annual Go To Market plan to deliver the conctractual/internal sales & margin targets by specified brand
- Deliver against contractual obligations
Create a Go To Market plan for each brand including but not exclusively:
- New agency on-boarding – Create and implement a launch plan including timings, key deliverables & internal & external communication
- Price structure – Manage the end-to-end value chain including cost build, A&P support, C&C GB margins, RRSP & customer margins to ensure the brand delivers appropriate commercial returns and rate of sale.
- Manage the product life cycle - Create the optimum range & stocking policy, manage stock pipefill & replenishment levels within working capital parametres & create an exit plan for slow selling items as part of an on-going range review.
- Brand communications – Manage with communication/PR team the internal & external brand communications & create BU’s sales briefings, training & sales support materials.
- Customer targeting & brand development plan – Work with each agency brand & PROOF to build target outlet profiling, apply this work with each BU to build a customer pipefill plan. Build a brand development plan based on expected distribution & volume gains & review the plan vs targets & actual performance.
- In conjunction with the brand and our internal marketing team create brand marketing campaigns & outlet activation support – Support ATL brand activity, create a plan in-line with the brand plan/objectives, e.g. drive consumer awareness, drive distribution in on-trade outlets
- Reporting & plan revision– Manage & communicate performance vs brand development plan & targets, measures are likely to include £ sales, volume, distribution points, margin, margin vs competitive set & category, share of category and performance vs market trends. Create a plan to take corrective action as required.
- Understanding of the UK Drinks Market focusing on the on-trade
- Brand marketing/trade marketing & supplier management experience
- High commercial awareness & competence in negotiation at differing levels
- Ability to communicate & present clearly at all levels of the business including senior levels
- Able to manage relationships both internally & externally
- IT Skills familiar with all relevant Microsoft programs
- Degree educated or equivalent
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary & an excellent bonus structure along with a range of fantastic benefits, including:
• 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
• A Contributory Pension Scheme
• A Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
• Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance, access to staff sales and retail discounts
- Full job description