- Department / Function
- Bristol / Glasgow
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
What you'll do
- Assist Group Payroll Manager with the day to day running of the payroll including all aspect of payroll projects.
- Identify and document all payroll pay elements per business unit
- Identify and create 3rd party payment/deductions process per business unit
- Support with current and future payroll projects - assist on all aspects of various payroll projects
- Assist with the review and updating of payroll processes.
- Create and maintain payroll cycle checklists.
- Assist with the support and training of the new payroll team members as we move to a group structure.
- Checking of payroll data prior to submission to 3rd party.
For more information please see the attached job description.
- Minimum of 5 years UK payroll processing experience, ROI payroll processing experience favoured but not essential
- Experience of implementing and maintaining payroll processes, end to end payroll processing and full understanding of PAYE calculations including BIK
- Project experience of leading or assisting in previous payroll projects
- Experience of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Be client focused on your attitude to work and be able to communicate directly with different businesses and key stakeholders
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and comfortable managing your own workload and meeting all deadlines
- Full job description