- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
It’s not just delivering drinks, it’s delivering first class service.
We’re the UK’s biggest drinks supplier and we need experienced Van Drivers to join our growing team! It’s your chance to enjoy great rewards and be part of a great team as you deliver orders right across the region.
What you'll do as an Administrator
- Ensure all Crews are de-briefed fully at the end of day ensuring all issues are dealt with.
- Ensuring that JDE is updated accurately and all the deliveries have been processed.
- Update customer delivery details with the correct information when required
- Deal with incoming phone calls regarding delivery issues.
- Provide support to the Transport Controllers to assist with the day to day delivery of goods.
- Deal with ad-hoc collection and courier requests, ensure that the courier tracker is kept up to date.
- Assist with the controlling of the fleet on the road and deal with any breakdown issues
- Ensure drivers full time and agency download their driver digi-cards and down load the vehicles
- Administer all PPE keeping records upto date
- Note Taker for Meetings
- Any other duties as reasonable requested
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more!
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! Join us and you could have a career for life. If you want to know more about us and our work, take a look here or here. If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description