Talent Acquisition Advisor
- Department / Function
- Bristol / Remote
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Our Talent Acquisition team cover all hiring requirements across the UK & Ireland – we have a great team running things but as our business continues to grow we need to continue to deliver exceptional value added service to our stakeholders and candidates alike.
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our team!
Can be based in either Glasgow, Belfast or Bristol with some flexibility required as you’ll initially work from home given Covid.
This role is initially offered on a 6 months fixed term contract.
What you'll do
- You'll provide comprehensive recruitment advice and support line managers to engage with and recruit quality candidates, ensuring a great customer experience whilst minimising cost.
- You'll drive the development and implementation of the company resourcing framework
- Liaise with the system provider for the applicant tracking system to deliver improvements and trouble-shoot any issues.
- You'll ensure all vacancies are fully authorised and managed effectively - from stakeholder to candidate management.
- You'll provide regular reporting on vacancies and KPIs fo HR partners and the exec team.
- You'll lead recruitment meetings with your stakeholders to ensure vacancies are discussed, identified and ensuring maximum engagment
- You'll develop recruitment and selection methods, ensuring use of appropriate job boards, social media, internet, occassionally agencies and continuously improve selection tools.
- You'll have demonstratable experience of in-house recruitment supporting a range of functions and/or in fast-paced organisations, with a clear understanding of commercial business drivers and the role of resourcing in creating a successful organisation.
- You'll have experience of high volume recruitment
- You'll be commercially focussed, hands on, action orientated person
- You'll be self-motivated, highly organised team player with an eye for detail
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description