Talent Acquisition Administrator
- Department / Function
- Glasgow, Belfast or Bristol
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Our Talent Acquisition team cover all hiring requirements across the UK & Ireland – we have a great team running things but as our business continues to grow we need to continue to deliver exceptional value added service to our stakeholders and candidates alike.
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Administrator to join our team!
Can be based in either Glasgow, Belfast or Bristol with some flexibility required as you’ll initially work from home given Covid.
This role is initially offered on a 6 months fixed term contract.
So what’s involved?
The Talent Acquisition Administrator will work closely with our in house Talent Acquisition Advisor & HR team to provide an efficient recruitment service to the wider business. This is a full generalist role, so you could be working on a drivers mate role whilst simultaneously working on a sales account manager & finance analyst.
Some of the key tasks you’ll do day-to-day, and week-to-week will include:
- Draft/ post job adverts from job descriptions and conversations with HR/ hiring managers on relevant channels
- Update social media channels such as LinkedIn & Facebook with recruitment activity
- Maintain our recruitment tracker daily, as well as keeping our applicant tracking system (ATS) as up to date as possible
- Managing stakeholders is going to be key - ensure HR & all hiring managers are following the process & policy in place from the moment they are authorised to hire
- Pre-screen CV’s and arrange interviews for candidates that hiring managers would like to interview
- Managing candidate communications (calls & emails) for the vacancies you are a part of – updates on their application, the process, notifications about unsuccessful applications, etc
- Additional recruitment administration in line with volumes/ business requirements
What you’ll need:
We’re looking for someone who has some basic experience of recruitment whether that is in agency or in-house – could be a coordinator, could be an administrator, things such as:
- Using an ATS
- Knowledge of the full recruitment cycle from scoping a job description to on boarding
- Managing expectations of candidates/ applicants as well as hiring managers/ HR
- Effective & efficient problem solving
- Confident communicating at all levels,
- Any experience screening CV’s across a number of sectors is ideal but not essential.
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change and like to have a little fun along the way.
We offer a range of excellent benefits. If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
- Full job description