Junior Project Manager
- Department / Function
- Supply Chain
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic & enthusiastic Interim Junior Project Manager to support the Logistics & Operational team. This would be a great opportunity to gain Project Management experience across a broad range of exciting initiatives & disciplines.
The Junior Project Manager provides support to the Project Manager by coordinating project activities related to any and all projects. The position’s main duties are to ensure the continuity and efficiency of each project from start to finish through clear communication to all parties involved and will handle multiple projects within a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once in the absence of day-to-day guidance.
Please note this is a 6month FTC
- Liaising with the Operational leads, Project Managers & Business Stakeholders to coordinate activity across all projects and initiatives
- Preparing trackers & documentation to support the Project teams – project plans; status updates; action lists; Risk Logs
- Participate in project meetings and support the accurate tracking of actions, risks & issues.
- Organising project meetings & calls with the Operational Leads, Project Managers & key Stakeholders
- Identifying resource & project conflicts and highlighting issues to the Project Managers
- Coordinate production of weekly & monthly project updates
- Raising purchase orders & tracking project spend where applicable
- Standing in for Project Managers to cover vacations
- Project Management Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations
- Experience managing depot operations
- PRINCE 2 Project Management
Matthew Clark is one of the UK’s biggest wholesalers in the drinks industry. Our Logistics team operates on a regional basis with a focus on delivering a first class service to our customers.
Come and join our team and you won’t just get great rewards, you’ll have every opportunity to move forward along with our fast-evolving business.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits:
- 34 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- The option to buy a further week’s holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering vouchers, discounts and lots more
- Most importantly an excellent working environment with the opportunity to progress
- Full job description