- Department / Function
- Bristol / Remote
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Got a head for numbers and have good IT skills? Looking to join the team at the number one supplier in the UK drinks industry and learn about the wholesale drinks trade? This role could be for you!
Studying for your CIMA or ACCA qualifications? Or about to start? If you're looking to develop your Accounting career in the vibrant drinks industry, then this could be just the role for you. You'll have demonstrable experience of working within a finance team and have previous experience of using Accounting Software and Business reporting systems.
Matthew Clark are part of the C&C Group: a leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of premium branded cider, beer, wine and soft drinks. Our C&C brands include Tennent’s (Scotland’s favourite beer), Bulmers (Ireland’s No 1 cider) and, Magners as well as a growing portfolio of super-premium and craft beers and ciders, such as Menabrea and Orchard Pig, rooted in nearby Somerset.
What we offer - this is 9 months FTC.
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering retail & leisure savings, an employee assistance programme, rand lots more!
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsidised canteen
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! Join us and you could have a career for life. If you want to know more about us and our work, take a look here or here. If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description