Buyer - Beer, Cider, Spirits, Softs
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
This role forms a key part of a high performing Commercial team responsible for supporting Matthew Clark, Bibendum and Tennent’s Wholesale.
The responsibilities for the team are to leverage our market leading terms in product, quality, price and innovation across the GB On and Off Trade.
Accountable for the selection and sourcing of beer, cider, spirits and soft drinks, negotiating cost pricing and managing the suppliers, ensuring alignment with business strategy. Key to this role is the commercial performance of every sku and supplier to service all On and Off Trade requirements.
Clear ownership of all commercials, sales performance and supplier income, including funding support, is integral to the success of the role with the objective to improve both sales and margin in line with business targets.
For more information please click on the full job description
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more !
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsided restaurant.
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! Join us and you could have a career for life. If you want to know more about us and our work, take a look here or here. If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description