- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
This role forms a key part of a high performing Commercial team responsible for supporting Matthew Clark, Bibendum and Tennent’s Wholesale. The responsibilities for the team are to leverage our marketleading in product, quality, price and innovation across the GB On and Off Trade. Support non wine procurement team with all procurement requirements relating to sourcing, cost management, supplier (commercial) management and range administration.
What you'll do
- Administration of cost change process, communication and cost file management. Inclusive not exclusive to – annual cost change, duty/tax changes,
- Maintenance of Purchasing savings tracker and commercial deal obligation records, ensuring that they are accurately administered
- Manage product recall / QA matters through business process
- Support new business initiatives / cross‐functional projects as required, working with current, and identifying new processes.
For more information open the job description attached below.
What We Offer - This role is 7 months FTC.
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description