Senior Trade Marketing Manager - Wine
- Department / Function
- Marketing & Communications
- Bristol / London / Flexible
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
About the role
Working across 3 of the best known, and most successful, on-trade drinks suppliers (Bibendum, Matthew Clark and Tennents) this role will create and implement a plan to generate wine sales & profit for each of the brands mentioned above.
The successful person will lead a team of 5 people so previous experience of managing, motivating and helping to develop a team is essential and will be a core skill.
It’ll be necessary to work as part of a wider team and collaborate with lots of different people & teams be they customers, suppliers or internal teams (buying, marketing, e-Comm, supply chain, finance) so it’s a sociable and fast-paced role!
All round this is a fantastic opportunity for a wine lover with great people and commercial skills!
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description