Commercial Analysis Manager - Pricing & Promotioms
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Matthew Clark is part of the C&C Group which is a leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of premium branded cider, beer, wine and soft drinks. Our C&C brands include Tennent’s (Scotland’s favourite beer), Bulmers (Ireland’s No 1 cider) and, Magners as well as a growing portfolio of super-premium and craft beers and ciders, such as Menabrea and Orchard Pig, rooted in nearby Somerset.
What you'll do
- Deliver insight and analysis optimising the price, promotion and purchasing plan across all categories and customer types for the GB On-Trade. Work alongside commercial, marketing, finance and sales teams to deliver business unit specific solutions enabling delivery of both short term and longer term objectives.
- Commercial KPI’s – profit, volume, revenue. Customer recruitment, retention, frequency and average weight of purchase.
- Delivery of price and promotion go to market plan ‐ Combined with your colleagues in the commercial insight and analysis team manage range, channel strategy, tiered product hierarchy and trade performance parameters.
- Work with the pricing team to implement local business unit pricing model.
- Provide ROI analysis for promotion mechanics vs. key promotion deliverables
- Provide regular analysis and insight for each business unit of performance against commercial KPI’s
- Use network and analysis to identify opportunities and threats.
- Support and provide evidence to commercial and marketing teams to enable optimal supplier funding of mechanics
- Work with commercial, finance and pricing team to evaluate business unit sell out pricing vs. purchase price to optimise purchase price resulting in increased margin and revenue.
- Support annual cost change process
- Work cross functionally and with customers to recommend outlet type by category range/price recommendations
- Work with Proof and Head of Agency and brands to deliver the optimal go to market price and promotion strategy for C&C owned brands, invested and agency brands.
For more information on the role, please see the job description attached below.
What We Offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description
- Closing Date
- Monday 16th November 2020