Group Payroll Manager
- Department / Function
- Bristol or Glasgow
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Matthew Clark is part of the C&C Group which is a leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of premium branded cider, beer, wine and soft drinks. Our C&C brands include Tennent’s (Scotland’s favourite beer), Bulmers (Ireland’s No 1 cider) and, Magners as well as a growing portfolio of super-premium and craft beers and ciders, such as Menabrea and Orchard Pig, rooted in nearby Somerset.
What you'll do
- Delivery of payroll for C&C Group across the UK and Ireland the C&C Group, in Ireland and Scotland.
- Lead the delivery of payroll solutions across all of C&C Group in the UK and Ireland
- Review current payroll solutions, processes, ways of working to ensure they are fit for purposes and robust
- Building of strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation in both the UK and Ireland
- Technically proficient payroll professional (CIPP and /or IPASS accredited)
- Payroll experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a large, matrix organisation
- Process change management
- Project management experience
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Experience of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Be client focused in your attitude to work and be able to communicate directly with different businesses
- Flexibility in order to meet business needs
- Knowledge of TMS/iTrent/Sage advantageous
What We Offer
As our Group Payroll Manager, based in either Bristol or Glasgow you'll enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description