HR Data Analyst
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Matthew Clark is part of the C&C Group which is a leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of premium branded cider, beer, wine and soft drinks. Our C&C brands include Tennent’s (Scotland’s favourite beer), Bulmers (Ireland’s No 1 cider) and, Magners as well as a growing portfolio of super-premium and craft beers and ciders, such as Menabrea and Orchard Pig, rooted in nearby Somerset.
About the role
As our HR Data Analyst you'll provide meaningful insight from people data, you'll lead the collection, analysis and reporting of employee related data and interpret the data effectively to advise on trends, risks and opportunities. You'll share those employment trends with key stakeholders and advise how it may influence business activity and policy.
You'll advise on and produce the required people data to meet legal and corporate requirements, identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes and develop document procedures and workflows.
(For further information please click on the Apply button for the full job description)
- You'll have proven and demonstrable experience working as a Data Analyst
- You'll have a very strong analytical ability as well as numerical and problem‐solving skills
- You'll be comfortable communicating to various stakeholders across all levels
- You'll be commercially and financially astute
- You'll have advanced Excel knowledge including use of formulas such as countifs, aumifs, combined/nested IF statements and other tools such as conditional formatting and advanced charting
- For us, Business objects and SQL experience would be beneficial, as well as previous experience of Cloud/CRM/TMS or similar database management software.
If this resonates withy you then we want to hear from you!
- Full job description