- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Got a head for numbers and have good IT skills? Looking to join the team at the number one supplier in the UK drinks industry and learn about the wholesale drinks trade? This role could be for you!
What you'll do
- Production of monthly management accounts, including preparation of a number of journals as required
- Working with the Commercial Finance team in production and review of internal management reporting to cost centre owners
- Assists the Finance Managers in completion of deliverables to be provided to Group Finance, including submission of the monthly consolidation
- Work with other finance groups to proactively identify and resolve issues arising from the month end accounts and reconciliation processes
- Production of year end statutory accounts and associated auditor enquiries
For more information, please click on the job description
Matthew Clark are part of the C&C Group: a leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of premium branded cider, beer, wine and soft drinks. Our C&C brands include Tennent’s (Scotland’s favourite beer), Bulmers (Ireland’s No 1 cider) and, Magners as well as a growing portfolio of super-premium and craft beers and ciders, such as Menabrea and Orchard Pig, rooted in nearby Somerset.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering retail & leisure savings, an employee assistance programme, rand lots more!
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsidised canteen
- Full job description