- Department / Function
- Marketing & Communications
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
We are looking for an experienced Creative/Graphic designer to join an energetic design team.
Often working from concept stage and working on a blend of projects including customer POS, tender documents, PR, promotional campaigns, digital and experiential marketing activities, this role is key to supporting the on-going profitable growth of the Matthew Clark brand.
As a Creative Designer you will be responsible for;
- Thinking conceptually and confidently, explaining design rational and thinking, giving strong creative input
- Analysing briefs to ensure key objectives are understood, positively challenging when necessary
- Researching and understanding our customer base, maintaining strong knowledge of the On-Trade
- Ensuring high levels of quality and attention to detail
- Adhering to company brand guidelines
- Preparing artwork to print ready status, ensuring the format is appropriate for the printer or service provider
- Motivating others to achieve results and drive success
- Looking for opportunities to maximise returns and make recommendations accordingly
- Supporting brand owners with innovative designs
- Research promotional materials in the market in order to keep ideas fresh and innovative
- Effectively communicate with customers during the creative process, obtaining sign off
- Identifying areas for personal development and share with line manager
- Following the creative process
- The ideal candidate will have already gained experience within a fast paced agency environment or in-house studio, with fluency in Adobe CC – specifically
- Adobe InDesign. Being able to provide evidence of working collaboratively with a team along with an impressive portfolio.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more !
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsided restaurant.
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description