Ecommerce and Direct Marketing Designer
- Department / Function
- Marketing & Communications
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Like the idea of a marketing role with the leading drinks distributor in the UK? Want to work with award-winning ranges in wine, beer and spirits? If so, we’ve got an exciting role for you within our lively Bristol team.
- To manage, develop and design our monthly outlet specific promotional brochures (D2C) which are sent to over 10,000 customers.
- Design & produce email marketing and online promotional campaigns, maximising and driving continuous improvement.
- Provide and design digital formatted promotional material on all business platforms.
- Support annual digital email promotional activity plan through the creation of relevant email communications.
- Engage with suppliers as required to actively promote the email marketing capabilities.
For more information on the role, please look at the job description below
- Qualification in related creative field.
- Digital Marketing degree or equivalent
- High level of technical knowledge of and experience in PhotoShop, Illustrator, PDF/Distiller, InDesign
- Excellent understanding of design and print process including fonts and copyrights
- Experience in fast moving, design environment
- 1-2 years related experience
- Email marketing and CMS data base experience
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary & an excellent bonus structure along with a range of fantastic benefits, including:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more!
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description
- Closing Date
- Monday 9th December 2019