HR Data Analyst
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
Matthew Clark are part of the C&C Group: a leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of premium branded cider, beer, wine and soft drinks. Our C&C brands include Tennent’s (Scotland’s favourite beer), Bulmers (Ireland’s No 1 cider) and, Magners as well as a growing portfolio of super-premium and craft beers and ciders, such as Menabrea and Orchard Pig, rooted in nearby Somerset.
About the role
As our HR Data Analyst you'll provide meaningful insight from people data, you'll lead the collection, analysis and reporting of employee related data and interpret the data effectively to advise on trends, risks and opportunities. You'll share those employment trends with key stakeholders and advise how it may influence business activity and policy.
You'll advise on and produce the required people data to meet legal and corporate requirements, identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes and develop document procedures and workflows.
(For further information please click on the apply button for the full job description)
- You'll have proven and demonstrable experience working as a Data Analyst
- You'll have a very strong analytical ability as well as numerical and problem‐solving skills
- You'll be commercially and financially astute
- You'll have advanced Excel knowledge including use of formulas such as countifs, aumifs, combined/nested IF statements and other tools such as conditional formatting and advanced charting
- For us, Business objects and SQL experience would be beneficial, as well as previous experience of Cloud/CRM/TMS or similar database management software.
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering retail & leisure savings an employee assistance programme, and lots more!
- Our Bristol Support Office has a free on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsided restaurant.
If this resonates with you then we want to hear from you!
- Full job description