Services Executive - Bibendum P/T
- Department / Function
- Contact Centre
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
It’s not just answering the phone, it’s creating happy customers.
Looking for brilliant benefits and the chance to progress with a growing business? Join us here at Bibendum as a super Services Executive. We’re the number one supplier in the UK drinks industry. Right now, we’re expanding – and getting busier all the time. Could you help our customers and make sure standards stay sky-high?
What you’ll do
Based at our friendly contact centre in Bristol, you’ll be the voice of Bibendum, answering questions from all kinds of customers. You’ll do your best to answer each query then and there, but where necessary, you’ll investigate to find a solution. The key is to be friendly, professional and positive – an ambassador for the Contact Centre. You could be dealing with high-profile accounts or internal Sales Managers, that makes this a fantastically varied role where you need to think on your feet. If you like hands-on work where each day’s different, you’ll be right at home here.
Good on the phone and great with people, you’ll be naturally helpful and open. As you’ve worked with customers before, you know how to give outstanding service. We’re talking about the sort of approach that makes every customer feel valued – whether it’s a major account contact or a colleague here at Bibendum. Crucially, you also strive to give clear, accurate information. Good PC skills are a must and GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) would certainly be an advantage.
- Monday 9:30 - 5:30
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9:30 - 2:30
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more!
- Our Bristol Support Office has an on-site gym, a staff shop, free on-site parking and a subsided restaurant.
- Full job description