Junior Account Manager
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Description
About the role
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to support the Senior Account Manager with existing customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction. They will access online platforms and support Grocery customer. Focussed on driving profitable growth across a composite position with a key focus on our brands, invested brands and agency.
What you'll do
- Completion of internal and external commercial and demand forecasting to support SAM/ BDD
- Develop and enhance customer contact matrix – Identify the correct stakeholders and maintain the framework. Ensure all stakeholders within our business liase with the correct points of contact
- Ensure that each customer has the most appropriate range of Brands
- Effectively implement launch plans for relevant Agency NPD,
- Implement promotional plans which meet both the customers' needs and our business objectives
- Identification of clearance lines and recommendations to senior management regarding opportunities within customer base. Oversee any sales end to end engaging all required stakeholders within business.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of accounts and understanding of B2B customer
- Highly analytical, with ability to analyse and interpret data and present findings
- Financial understanding & analytical capability
- Self motivated
- Excellent IT skills including all MS office programmes, and reporting using Excel
- Experience analysing data and reporting on findings
- Experience in a sales or customer focused FMCG role
Whilst this is an office based role you will be required to travel when necessary. Therefore a full driving licence is required.
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Free Parking
- Staff Sales
Matthew Clark is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Full job description